Small businesses can grow in a haphazard rather than planned way. Developing an organisational structure that supports your strategic objectives is important for building a sustainable business.
Carix can support you with your human resources by:
- Reviewing and, if necessary, redefining your organisational structure
- Conducting an HR audit to ensure all employees have up-to-date employment contracts and job descriptions that support your business goals
- Developing professional job descriptions that clearly define roles and responsibilities
- Developing skills matrices and identifying training needs
- Reviewing, updating and preparing HR policies and procedures
- Working with you to implement a performance management system to manage, motivate and reward employees
- Helping you address performance issues
- Developing processes for communicating to staff so they understand the business goals, their roles, their impact on customers, and how they bring value to t the business
- Helping recruit suitable staff
- Identifying future personnel needs
Having clear expectations can improve morale and productivity. Carix can help you ensure your business is a business where people want to work.